Translate

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Innset Kirke, Norway


My husband is Norwegian. He still has many relatives living in Norway.

I get requests from my husband and his U.S. relatives to paint scenes from Norway. One painting was sold at an art show two years ago. Two Norwegian tourists recognized their bay town and bought the painting for a Christmas gift.

The featured painting is a historical site called "Innset Kirke." The beautiful building has been preserved and renovated. I wanted to highlight its past religious significance and the burnished glow of the wood.

Painting is oil on 11x14 canvas; framed in an antique country wood that is peach tinged to further enhance the orange highlights of the building. Price is $325 plus shipping. To purchase original or giclees, prints or cards, please go to my web site at:
http://carol-allen-anfinsen.fineartamerica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment