Translate

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Guest Blogger – Caroline Martin

Caroline is an up and coming artist from Australia. I invited her to share her blog and some photos with you while I’m “waiting for paint to dry” and resolving some artistic and logistical problems.


In Caroline’s own words, she says, “I am a relatively new artist, who only discovered my talents in March 2009 after a house fire in January saw us re-housed beside the ocean for six months. After watching stunning sunset after sunset, I felt the urge to capture the images on canvas. So I bought a second hand easel, paint brushes, acrylic paints and a few canvas's, and the rest makes interesting reading on my blog…”

Caroline’s blog: “Growing as an artist, as we Speak…” has links to Caroline’s online stores at RedBubble and Fine Art America.

Martin is holding a “name this painting” contest with a painting featured on her blog. I hope you will enter this fun contest. Who knows? You might get lucky!



Martin's paintings are full of energy and motion. I hope you will enjoy them much as I do. Thank you Caroline for sharing your talents hopes and dreams with us. Here is Caroline's blog link:


 

2 comments:

  1. This is the benefit of networking through blogs, you are always bound to meet some new and interesting people! :o} I’ll be sure to check out the link, thanks Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome, Missy. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete